Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Whould you like to Play Zombie Darts?.....With Throwing Knives?

Would you like to Play Zombie Darts? With throwing knives?
I play Darts here and there while having a few adult beverages and watching (insert sporting event here). So when I saw the United Cutlery Glow in the Dark Zombie board and Throwing Knives I thought this is fucking pretty BADASS!!! It's about 30 bucks through United Cutlery and looks like it would be a fun game to try and nail the Zombies in the head...
Hey if you need ractice for when the Zombie apocalypse happens and you want to be a silent Zombie killer, or you just want to play a kickass game this looks like it is worth the money......






....(and by no means do we encourage getting fucked up and throwing knives all over the place, so if you are going to be a dumb fuck, drink a ton and hurt someone do not blame Rev Dead, because I said I enjoy some adult beverages, I do it responsibly dumbass)

No comments:

Post a Comment