Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I'd Love my Calender Girl if she did not want to eat my Brains!!!!


Pin up art has been the focus of many calenders over the years as well as Tattoos. As I was looking for some Zombie Art earlier this week I came across a bunch of Zombie Pin Up girls. (I have again tried to give the proper credit on each by linking the pics to the artists page, some I had trouble with but still liked the pic so I included it in this post)
Although I had plenty for another post (and that could happen in the near future) These were some of my favorites...






                  By Christine Striemer




         By johnny Paradise 









                  By jshadows666.   

  I had posted this one in another Zombie Girl Art post but liked it so it is By lufaaa.


These I found By Zombie Parade.net
More real life art as opposed to drawings but still fun

No comments:

Post a Comment