Thursday, June 20, 2013

Random Zombie Bite!!! Super Sized, Big Budget, Resident Evil!!

Although I usually try to find the lesser known trailers, Lower budget flicks etc.. Today I wanted to go Big Budget. I am not much of a gamer, but have always enjoyed the Resident Evil flicks.

They are like Kung Fu theater, meets the Matrix, meets Dawn of the Dead, with a little Terminator sprinkled in for good measure. So today I just grabbed some Random Clips (by random I mean I did search for some of the better scenes) No particular order just some memorable scenes...Although I do love the rooftop scene from Afterlife. Anyway just some Random Scenes since this is the Random Zombie Bite!!! I could probably do an entire blog entry on Resident Evil and probably will in the future but for now enjoy this Super Sized Big Budget RZB!!!

Resident Evil 2 - Scene in the Church

 


Resident evil 3 Extinction

 

Resident Evil: Retribution



Resident Evil Afterlife Zombie Axeman


Resident Evil Afterlife Zombies Go over the Edge




No comments:

Post a Comment