Monday, June 3, 2013

Random Zombie Bite!!! Zombies vs Ninjas!!

Since Zombies are awesome and if you keep up with my posts I think Ninjas are also awesome, what better than an ultimate showdown between a Zombie and a Ninja? Okay I found a few videos during my morning search all a bit on the corny side (depending on your opinion of what is corny)... But they all have that bit of cheese factor that makes them worth a look.... Plus I could not find a high budget, high powered all out Zombie horde versus the Shadow clan of ninja warriors made by Tarentino (and let's face it it would be a ton of talking Zombies chit chatting about shit only Tarantino thinks of balanced with some cool bloody action, not saying it is a bad thing but you get it) or Spielberg ....The first is a couple of guys playing make believe, but it made me giggle and it is my blog so I posted it. The second is the Godfrey Ho classic (if you are into the old Kung Fu Theatre type stuff this one may be for you) and the last one I think I actually would love to take a look at it is from Endlight, a film by Justin Timpane and is now available on DVD@ www.nvzmovie.com and their about us page describes it as "
NVZ has been called "An episode of 'Friends' meets 'Spider Man', with a side of Jackie Chan.  Oh - and then bloodthirsty zombies show up and start eating everybody." You can find out all about their cast, crew and how you can get a copy again @ NVZmovie.com 
  









No comments:

Post a Comment