Monday, June 3, 2013

Bloody Zombie Brain Cupcakes

Searching for some type of Zombie related food I came across a great pic
To which I had to find a how to make these bitches, because come on making cupcakes like this for your next party is fucking badass!!! So what I found was an article from Bit rebels.com Delicious Bloody Zombie Brains Cupcakes   They are "Vanilla cupcakes with chunks of maraschino cherries, cherry vanilla butter cream frosting and brain cupcake toppers made with Lindt white chocolate painted with cocoa butter." by Candycasters on deviantart.com 
In the same Bitrebels blog I also found these similar cupcakes from the Zombie Food Guide  which are equally as cool.
To get the brain on top of the cupcakes you can use this Candy mold from confectioneryhouse.com

Anyway I myself am not much of a cook so follow these links above and if you are not as brain dead as the undead hordes that will someday bite your ass and turn you into a Zombie... Well your cupcakes will probably come out better than mine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment