Friday, October 4, 2013

Rev Dead's Horror Posters of October!!! Evil Dead!!

Rev Dead's  Horror Posters of October!!!
This Month I want to take a look at some of my Favorite Horror Movie Posters, I have a collection of them at home and have run out of room in my house, so in these coming blog entries I can display them here throughout our October Horror Month....

Evil Dead

We are going to end the week off with a bad ass poster....Evil Dead. I love the reaching for the sky hand on the neck grave cover and poster (been disappointed by the past years DVD covers to be honest I think this Is the best one) The other one I do own it was a birth day gift from my in-laws one year a very close second to the original, with Ash covered in Blood ready to throw down....

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment