Monday, October 28, 2013

Rev Dead's October's Horror Flick Countdown!!! 31 Of My Favorites!!! Weekend Edition # 6 Devi'ls Rejects and # 5 Army Of Darkness

Weekend Edition  # 6 The Devils Rejects and
#5 Army Of Darkness 

 This month we are going to step away from only Zombie stuff, and I am going to give you my Top 31 Horror films (Minus any Zombie Flicks we will have a top ten for that don't worry) And these are my Favorites. I went with a few questions to get this list. One Did I like the film? (bit of a no brainer here) Two, Did I like Film A better than Film B? In other words if both flicks were on or had to decide which one to watch, what would I pick? Three, would I watch it over and over if it were on TV? (even commercial Television) After all this I came up with a list of about 50 Movies and had to cut it down, trying to keep Sequels out, Remakes Out (I do have a couple of Exceptions so don't hold me to it) And I kept Zombie flicks out just for this countdown, to get something a little different for the Month Of October. And these are my best and by no means will they be everyone else's favorites so don't get all artsy fartsy on me and say well you missed this classic of that, I love horror movies and I will probably agree but I liked these more. So just relax and enjoy!!!

# 6 The Devil's Rejects

 
Rob Zombie's Sophomore effort I believe outdid his originally controversial House of 1000 Corpses, It gave you a Texas Chainsaw Massacre feel with a wilder ride.
 
 
#5 Army Of Darkness 
 
What can I say? Bruce Campbell that is all I have to say, Army Of Darkness is horror meets the Three Stooges and it is well done, It is a Continuation of Evil Dead 2 (which will be on this countdown) and the S Mart Zero becomes the hero!!! "Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick!" Great Stuff!!!
 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment