Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October Top Zombie Films!!!!

Even though we are rocking the horror flicks this month, does not mean we can't do a little side work with some of my all time favorite Zombie Films. Again these are mine and yours may be different, so relax even share your favorites, I am sure your top Zombie flicks rock as well....Since I kept them out of the Top 31 countdown for the month here is the Top Five Zombie flicks on my list
 
#5 Zombie Strippers
 
Fantastic Flick, It is sort of like Evil Dead meets Night of the Living Dead. And come on Hot chicks, Blood, gore and Zombies...Kick Ass!!!
 
 
#4 Dawn of The Dead (2004)
 
 
This is one that splits opinion on Zombie Flicks. The whole fast moving Zombies and Slow moving Zombies. I like both and I thought this 2004 remake of the original moved along (just like the Zombies in it) very well
 
 
 
#3 Shaun Of the Dead
 
 
Shaun of The Dead has become a classic. The scene when they are throwing records at the female Zombie in the back yard is hilarious and Throwing in the fact that Shaun's mom's name is Barbara and "They are coming to get her!" Funny stuff. And come on the end game is to hide out in a Bar!!
 
 
#2 Dead Alive
 
 
"Kicking Ass for the Lord!!" is all I have to say. If you have not seen this Early Peter Jackson work of art (also known as Brain Dead) watch it.
 
 
#1 Night Of The Living Dead
 
 
And I know this may be a cop out but come on this is the granddaddy of them all and going back to my criteria for Horror flicks if all five of my top five were on I would watch this one. It is the classic of all classics.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment