Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Zombies Under Your Skin!!!

Here are some bad ass Zombie Tats I found looking on the net I have tried to include links and credit for all the artists in this blog entry as in the past I have found some cool tattoos, but they had no info so here we go...
The first is by Jamie Parker from MD Tattoo Studio in Northridge, CA I could not find the info (other than the artist) on this tat but it appears to be General Patton as a Zombie.
The next one is one of my favorites in this group it looks so realistic and is by Daniel Chashoudian from MD Tattoo Studio  


The next couple are by Evan Olin of Powerline Tattoo  He has some really sick work in his gallery.





                           This Tat comes from Tattoos by Paul Acker 


And the final Zombie under your skin for now is by Liz Cook Tattoos


No comments:

Post a Comment