Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Great Resource to Save your Ass during the Zombie Apocalypse!!!


Today I found a great resource when the zombie shit hits the fan...Wait! That's fucking gross....How about a site to save your ass when the Zombies are chomping at it? or even better, Let's go with the simple, a site on how to survive  the Zombie apocalypse? Yeah that's good. Why reinvent the frigging wheel?
 The Zombie Survival Channel ZMZReloaded on Youtube  Has a ton of stuff from survival topics to movie reviews and for you gamers yes those also. This is from their about us section

"Whether you are looking for how to survive a zombie apocalypse or just want updated on zombie movies coming out, This channel is perfect for you!
The More subscribers I get on my channel means the more things I can do with it. I have a list below of things I will do when I reach a certain number of subscribers. So if ur a fan...then SUBSCRIBE! Duh!"
500 subs - Game/Movie Reviews
1000 subs - Spotlight Videos (of Fans)
5000 subs - Dan The Survival Man
10,000 subs - Weapon Testing and Reviews
15,000 subs - Zombie Survival Web Series (and not that retarded bullshit either)

Here I have highlighted some of their videos and have now posted their link on our Survival Links page (they have a ton of great videos and I just grabbed a few) The topics that I pulled from their page are The 5 Worst places to go during the Zombie Apocalypse, Travel Plans, Long hair or Short hair and Pistols vs Shotgun vs Rifles
Have fun I am sure I will revisit with some more of their stuff in the future....
5 Worst Places to go


Travel Plans

Long hair vs Short Hair


Pistols vs Shotguns vs Rifles

No comments:

Post a Comment