Friday, July 5, 2013

Top Zombie Games from Someone Who Never Plays!!!

Since I am not a big gamer, I have heard of the Resident Evil games, Dead Rising and a few other popular ones but have never really played them much. And since I have neglected that aspect of the Zombie universe I figured I would find some top Zombie games via YouTube to show you all some of the Top Zombie games out there past and present... The first list comes from Igors Lab 


Igors Lab list them as follows....
7. House Of The Dead
6. Resident Evil 2
5. Left 4 Dead 2
4. Stubbs The Zombie
3. Zombies Ate My Neighbors
2. Dead Rising
1. Left 4 Dead

If you are looking for an online experience with your Zombie games this article seems to have some names I have never heard of, again maybe it is because I don't play much (which would pose the question why the fuck am I writing anything at all I should just throw some fucking links up here and say have at it...)

Anyway Ths article from Vitali Zverev The Top 5 Zombie Games Online Should help you out.



And If the above info does not help you out in finding a Zombie Game that fits your needs, The Telegraph has an Article The 20 Best Zombie Video Games

No comments:

Post a Comment