Friday, July 12, 2013

Random Zombie Bite!!! Post Mortem, America 2021!!

This one kind of speaks for itself, we like to give you the easy to find as well as not so easy to find flicks. I think this one looks kind of cool so enjoy!!!
 From their YouTube Page  
POST MORTEM, AMERICA 2021 is a neo-western action thriller that is a throwback to the Grindhouse films of yesteryear. Set in the not too distant future where the end of the world is imminent, murder and death is commonplace, and the dead walk the Earth! Starring Linnea Quigley as a lethal woman hellbent on revenge in a time where there is no law! With an all-star cast of independent film and B-Movie icons, filled with hungry zombies, grueling torture and more cruelty than you can possibly handle. Coming to a blood soaked theater near you in 2010!!! (Disclaimer: The music on this video is Nine Inch Nails 'The Day The Whole World Went Away'. I do not in any way claim any ownership of this music...I simply put this on the trailer as I am still waiting to get together with my official composer to create music for this trailer. So, please Trent Reznor...don't sue me, I'm a really big fan and all I have to my name in my pocket is a nickel and a ball of lint. If you have the postage money I'll mail both to you immediately.)

No comments:

Post a Comment