Friday, July 5, 2013

Random Zombie Bite!!! Planet Terror Great Scenes!!

Today's Random Zombie Bite, is not so random, I did my normal search and nothing jumped out at me today, So I am going with some of my favorite scenes from the   movie ' Planet Terror ' (Grindhouse) Which I think is the far better of the two flicks that were part of Grindhouse. I am not taking anything away from Quentin Tarantino's Death Proof but for all the Quentin dick sucking the critics did while forgetting Planet Terror at every turn, It was just ridiculous... Any way these are a few of my favorite scenes from Planet Terror.

Zombies Attack the Cops.

Cherry () Gives Tarentino's Character and eye exam with her "leg"

The Hospital Scene is another great Scene. As Eli Wray (Saves Cherry and we see she has no leg and says, "I was Going to Be a Stand Up Comedian" But leading up to that he kicks some Zombie ass with a pair of latex gloves and a couple of knives...
And of course the Scene of all scenes Cherry blowing up Zombies with her "leg"


Great Fucking Flick, even though the Zombies (as I have refered to them throughout this blog) are actually called Sickos


No comments:

Post a Comment