Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Zombie Burger?

As I was searching the net for interesting things undead I came across this.....The Zombie Burger and Drink Lab

http://www.zombieburgerdm.com/

If you live in Des Moines Iowa you can get your Zombie munching crave on. They have items like their Burger of the week, It's Always Gory in Philadelphia Shaved prime rib, house-made cheese whiz, caramelized onions,  American cheese, mayo or their shake of the day Zombie Joe Vanilla ice cream, strong and sweet coffee reduction syrup, topped with whipped cream. You can Add Kahlua for a few bucks more
Other items on their menu include the George Romero Pittsburgher, The Undead Elvis (Peanut Butter Fried bannas, bacon, cheese and and egg) and the Boomstick. Well If I ever end up in Des Moines Fuck McDonalds I know where I am eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment