Thursday, August 8, 2013

Sig Sauer 1911 Tactical Operations Review...Or my new favorite Zombie Killing Gun!!!


 When the warning signs come and the Zombie Hordes are upon us, you don't want to go into the battle without any knowledge of the weapons you may have to use. True something is better than nothing when those stumbling dead bastards come after you. But if you can test something out or even better become proficient at the weapon you may use when the shit hits the fan..Well that is better isn't it?

I know I have posted some nice guns on here in the past, Unfortunatly I am a nobody with a website that gets a few hundred hits a month (so spread this fucking virus around will you?)
 Anyway most of the guns or weapons I have posted are more like my Zombie hunting wish list of things I would like to have. This time though I have actually fired the weapon we will be discussing.
From Sig Sauer..





Now I am a Gun enthusiast, and a former Military member who has kind of learned about handguns, rifles, and shotguns as I go. I am not an expert and this review is as simple an explanation as I can give. (or easy enough terms a third grader could understand it)

Right out of the box it shot superbly. I took aim, squeezed off the very first round in between the eyes of my Zombie Deer target From DarkoticTargets and BAMM!! Right between the eyes. Now I wish I had my camera at the range with me, but I was seriously not expecting to do as well as I did first time out with the Sig 1911. (and my phone is pathetic a flip phone that was free, I am cheap fuck off) Anyway, I have always had to adjust a bit with a new firearm, and of course it was not all perfect like that first shot but pretty damn close. I shoot regurlary but as a prime example, my Step Dad who has never shot before picked up this gun and did pretty well himself.

Keep in Mind I am used to shooting smaller Conceal Carry type guns and this was the first full size frame I had shot since my days in the Air Force (okay let the jokes come from other branches, Yes we carried guns also, and we don't need manuals with all pictures so there, and why was I in the Air Force? I scored high enough bitches!!! To my Military Brothers and sisters it is all in good fun, God bless you all!!)




The recoil was minimal for a .45 and the accuracy was incredible. I have long been a fan of Springfield Armory handguns (and still am, I love my 9mm XD Subcompact and .45 XDS) But after a bit of convincing from the sales person at Cabelas and another customer as I shopped for my first 1911 I opted for the Sig and I am sold I love this gun. And if the Zombie Shit hits the fan I am ready to take those mother fuckers down with a short squeeze of the trigger.  But remember, if they come a chomping, use a gun, knife, bat a large stick or whatever does the job to get you the fuck out of there and avoid joining the deadhead club.

No comments:

Post a Comment