Monday, August 26, 2013

Is Miley Cyrus's Career Dead? Who Cares? What does she look like as a Zombie?

Is Miley Cyrus's Career Dead? Honestly I think Miley Cyrus's star fell a long time ago, thus her career being about as dead as the last Zombie You blasted in the face.....


I know gross huh? Anyway, with all the talk about her gyrating and craziness at the VMA's last night ( I think as an attention grabber and I guess it worked otherwise I would not be writing this and using it as a way to get more than 12 hits on my blog)

New York Daily News

  So the Answer to Is her career dead? I have no idea. Who cares? What does she look like as a Zombie? After all this is a Zombie blog so I figured why not show some pics of Miley as Dead as I think her career is with some Zombie Pics of her we found on the Net!!

Miley Zombie
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment