Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Before The Walking Dead was a TV series Zombie Hunters City Of The Dead was a hit!!

Zombie Hunters: City of the Dead. 




I found these guys through my facebook page a while ago.
Before the Walking Dead was a TV hit and still just on the comic books stands, Zombie Hunters City of the Dead was an Independently produced cable horror hit. I could try and describe the whole thing here. But really I would only be repeating what they have already wrote. Zombie Hunters City of the Dead is survival show (much like what the Walking Dead is now) and has it's own page that you can go to and check out the shows origin. http://zombiehuntershow.com/About.html After all I am here just to pass along info on great Zombie finds. (Unless I have original stuff then I will pimp the shit out of it myself)

Zombie Hunters City of The Dead Series Trailer




No comments:

Post a Comment