Tuesday, April 23, 2013

In Search of a Zombie Brew

So I went on an Internet search for Zombie beer. Looking for something that I may be able to actually drink. When I went to Roswell New Mexico I drank an Alien Pale Ale, not the greatest tasting beer but the label was cool and I can chalk up the fact I drank an Alien beer.  First I found this .. A zombie version of the Classic Bud commercial.


Funny but I would rather have a Guinness, or Sam Adams than dress up like a Zombie and drink Budweiser while yelling WHAT'S UP!!! to everyone... The search continues...


 The Zombie Plague Imperial Stout found on The Angels 2 Zombie site They have some other themed labels and some really cool Zombie artwork but again I could not find myself a Zombie brew...

I followed the art Work and found a Dead version of St. Pauly Girl



And she had a snack while having a few brews...



I found Posthumous Pale Ale but not sure it is a real beer (or ale) but found a Posthumous Pale Ale Shirt 




I found it!!! But have to go to Indiana to get one...   From The Three Floyd's Brewing Company  in Indiana

(Drum Roll Here!!!!!)

Zombie Dust Pale Ale
BREWERY'S DESCRIPTION & INFORMATION:
This intensely hopped and gushing undead pale ale will be ones only respite after the zombie apocalypse. Created with our marvelous friends in the comic industry. Art by Tim Seeley
A medium bodied single hop pale ale showcasing Citra hop from the Yakima Valley, U.S.A.
6.2% ABV

Here is a review I found on the Youtube.... Damn him I am thirsty now...Off to the fridge!!! I will pretend I have my own Zombie beer in my fridge, a frosty Undead Sam Adams is in my future!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment